Panasonic PT-RW620LBEJ0 PROJECTORSThis page details the Panasonic PT-RW620LBEJ, 6000 ansi lumen, WXGA projector. You will find current stock levels and pricing below. If you have any queries we will be happy to help advise. We can accept payment by card over the phone and this item is available to collect (if stock is shown) from our London warehouse although we are happy to offer a next day delivery service as standard with a cutoff time of around 4pm.
Description: Panasonic PT-RW620LBEJ, 6000 ansi lumen, WXGA projector.
Quantity on Order: 1
Our price: £5,288.85 (Net) / £6,346.62 (Gross).
Mainland UK delivery is £10.
Radiant picture quality and long-lasting reliability
• Up to 6200 lm brightness in a compact and lightweight design.
• 1-Chip DLP™ imaging and SOLID SHINE laser technology deliver superior white-balance and color accuracy.
• Dynamic Light Control for 10000:1 contrast.
• Consistent long-lasting picture quality.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves image clarity detail and depth.
• System Daylight View 3 ensures crisp images for projection mapping and brightly lit indoor environments.
Consistently stable performance
• Filterless dustresistant optical drive.
• Up to 20000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation.
• Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years.
• Dualdrive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation with light source failover protection circuitry.
• Efficient cooling system for stable operation and low 35 dB noise levels.
• Backup Input Setting maintains image display for mission-critical applications
Easy system integration and installation flexibility
• Contrast sync and shutter sync function for multiple-unit projection.
• Free 360degree installation (vertical and horizontal). DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video audio and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft).
• Quick start/quick off with no cool-down or warm-up required.
• Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol.
• Geometric Adjustment for curved and specially shaped screens.
• Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ETUK20 Series).
|Brightness (Normal)||6000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Aspect ratio||WXGA (16:10)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||10000:1|
|Lamp Life||24000 Hours|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/- 15 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/- 40 Degrees|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||498 x 538 x 200 mm|
|Included Accessories||Power cord with secure lock wireless/wired remote control unit batteries (R03/AAA type x 2) software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software Multi Monitoring & Control Software)|